St. Pat's Scavenger Crawl - Saturday March 7th
Warm up for St. Patrick's Day with this amazing Scavenger Crawl. Travel from bar to bar completing all the items on the list for a chance to win prizes!!
Winning team wins $500 cash prize!
Find a pot of gold in each location for a free pitcher of beer for your team.
- Picture kissing an Irishman or Irishwoman
- Picture with a Leprechaun
- Picture of your group with Irish Drink (Guiness, Green Beer, etc)
- Picture with each Lucky Charms Item but not from the cereal. Get creative:rainbows, hearts, balloons, moons, stars, horseshoes, hourglasses, & clovers
- Picture photo bombing someone else's challenge photo
- Picture of someone with Green Hair or Beard
- Picture of an Irish Tatoo
- Video of someone doing an Irish Jig
- Picture pinching Someone not wearing green
- Picture with a pot of gold (Win a free pitcher of beer for your team)
Beer Olympics Pub Crawl
Stay tuned for Beer Olympics in 2015!! Our 1st Annual Beer Olympics was a huge success with 44 teams of close to 200 olympians raising $1,000 for the Variety Children's Charity and serving 200 Kansas Citians with a great event. To see pictures click here.
Are you ready to see the city on a relaxing FREE Bike Tour? Join the KC Crewsers the last Wednesday of every month as you bike from bar to bar with your friends enjoying the beautiful weather, scenery, beverages and freedom that only a bike ride can provide. Best part? It's free! Whether you live downtown or farther south you can participate. There are 2 starting locations, John's Big Deck Downtown and Kelly's Westport Inn in Westport. From there you move from Rest Stop to Rest Stop pointed out on the Route Map at your own pace and everyone meets at Haus in Martini Corner at the end for socializing and more fun. Check out the pictures from the past rides clicking here.
Derby Day and Cinco de Mayo
Stay tuned for Derby Day and Cinco de Mayo on Saturday May 2nd, 2015!! Details coming soon!
End of the World Pub Crawl #EOTWPC
The 3rd Annual End of the World Pub Crawl was a deadly success. Almost 900 crawlers, survivors and zombies showed up to crawl from bar to bar, through the Dead Zone, while dodging Zombies who were trying to take their lives(flags). Thanks to our sponsors Uber and our charity this year, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City. Check out the pictures here.
Bring Beer Olympics To Your Event
Having a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party or a BBQ soon? Want to add some fun? Hire KC Crew to create your own Beer Olympics at your event. Pick the sports you want, tell us how many teams and the date and we handle everything. For more information click here